Here are some of the greatest tailgating products we have that will make your life easier. And some other facts that could be useful like plan to arrive 4 hours before the actual kickoff to set up and eat then have plenty of time to clean up after.
1. Yeah, this Char-Griller gas grill may be fancy, but you’ll thank us later for the lid that is attached to it when the wind is blowing.
2. You can’t go wrong with the Oster griddle. Just in case you get munchies for some breakfast eggs and french toast.
3. The Westinghouse slow cooker is perfect for some nacho dip or pulled pork sandwiches. Either way it’s more food, more happy.
4. Whoever invented these Kelsyus canopy chairs is brilliant. Stay out of the sun and have some fun!
5. Rock the Wilson MVP football throws with your pals while you’re waiting for those burgers to sizzle.
6. Don’t sweat the cold! This nifty Vornado space heater will keep you nice and toasty for those colder games.
7. Set this Wenzel Smartshade canopy up in minutes to keep out of the sun this season!
8. Don’t sit in silence at the tailgate! Bump some tunes on these Kicker speakers.
9. Don’t be that person without the right tools to make awesome tailgating foods.
10. Last, but not least…we encourage hydration. What better way to do that than with a Cool Gear chiller can?
Be nice and have fun! Since you made it to the end, we’ll go ahead and give you a 10% coupon that you can use at checkout for all of these must-haves. Just type in TAILGATE17 (expires 9/22/17) in your cart and TOUCHDOWN!