Our guarantee to you

Fast & Free Shipping on all orders and no minimums. No matter what you buy we'll ship it for free within the 48 lower United States, so the price you see is exactly what you pay. No hidden fees or shipping charges.

We're Fast

Most items are delivered in under 3 days! We combine the best technology with a great network of warehouses to get your order shipped quickly.

60 Day Guarantee

We will gladly accept your return within 60 days of the original purchase.

5 Star Customer Service

Our helpful customer service team is here for you, and that's why our customers love us. We're sure you will to. Just check out what others have to say!

Great Deals, Every Day

Did we mention the best part? We have a wide variety of products, and we work hard to bring you the best deal possible. That's our guarantee to you!

Shark Pro Portable Steam Pocket for Surface Cleaning (Refurbished)

$61.99
Was $139.99 You save $78.00!
(No reviews - Be the first to review!)
SKU: SC3901-RB
Brand: SharkNinja
Condition: Refurbished
This item is currently unavailable. Notify me when it's back in stock.

Things are about to get steamy. Steamy clean, that is. With the Shark Pro Portable Steam Pocket, messes and bacteria on your sealed hardwood floors and surfaces are toast.

This pocket comes with a wide array of specialized attachments to steam clean and sanitize above floor surfaces, garments, and upholstery.

The Shark Pro Portable Steam Pocket kills 99.9% of germs - the other 0.1 percent run away in terror.

  • 99.9% sanitizing power
  • Includes:
    • Portable Steam Pocket
    • Direct Steam Nozzle
    • Flat Scrubber Tool
    • All Purpose Scrubbing Pad
    • Accessory Hose
  • 1550 Watts
  • 120 Volts

Certified Refurbished Items

This is a used item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product will show signs of use, such as scratches and scuffs, but has been inspected and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in the original working condition. This item may or may not be in the original packaging.
  • Shark Pro Portable Steam Pocket (Refurbished)
  • 99.9% sanitizing power
  • Includes:
    • Portable Steam Pocket
    • Direct Steam Nozzle
    • Flat Scrubber Tool
    • All Purpose Scrubbing Pad
    • Accessory Hose
  • 1550 Watts
  • 120 Volts
  • Capacity: 10.14 ounces
  • Product warranty: 60-day warranty
No reviews here yet. Be the first to write a review!