Complete construction or home renovation projects with the Bosch Inline Demolition Hammer. This demolition hammer features an inline design for better weight distribution and is ideal for concrete chiseling and light-duty, horizontal applications.
This 25.10-pound demolition hammer delivers 1,700 BPM and has a best-in-class impact energy of 17 feet/pounds. This powerful demolition hammer provides maximum concrete removal for great productivity. Vario-Lock positioning locks the chisel in 1 of 12 positions for the optimal work angle.
The demolition hammer has a 360-degree auxiliary handle, allowing you to position the drill for your comfort. Vibration control technology reduces the vibrations in the hammer mechanism and at the handle, making the Bosch Inline Demolition Hammer a great option for all-day demo projects. A padded rear handle provides additional comfort and support.
- Complete your home improvement or construction project with the lightweight Bosch Inline Demolition Hammer
- Demolition hammer has a power-to-weight ratio of 1,700 BPM at 25.10 pounds for maximum concrete removal
- Hammer features 360-degree auxiliary handle, padded rear handle and vibration control technology for improved comfort
- Variable speed dial allows for accurate bit starting and controlled chiseling; easy to change drill bits
- Demolition hammer with Vario-Lock positioning holds chisel in 1 of 12 positions for optimized work angle
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.60 x 17.60 x 7 inches
- Weight: 25.10 pounds
- Voltage: 120
- Chuck design: Keyless
- Impact energy: 17 feet
Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty