The Fisher-Price Deluxe Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is a super-convenient, convertible infant seat that grows with your baby from newborn to toddler.
It starts as an infant rocker or stationary seat with calming vibrations and two bat-at toys overhead. Then, as your baby grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler chair (up to 40 pounds). Featuring engaging toys hanging overhead to the calming vibrations in the bright seat below, this rocker can stimulate or soothe baby's senses. As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they're strengthening those all-important gross motor skills.
With an adjustable, three-position reclining seatback, machine-washable seat pad, and lightweight frame that easily folds for storage and travel, this convertible baby seat is the perfect spot for your favorite little person to sit, relax, and play!
- Convertible baby seat for feeding, playing or soothing for use from infant to toddler
- Adjustable seatback with three-position recline, plus fold-out kickstand for stationary seating
- Calming vibrations help soothe your baby, and removable toy bar with 2 bat-at toys for play
- Easily folds for storage and convenient travel
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Use from birth until child weighs 40 pounds (18 kg)
- Maximum weight: 40 pounds
- Color: Pacific Pebble
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 5.5 x 24 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty