The Tahoe Gear Bighorn XL Cone Tent is a conical shelter that's waterproof and easy to set up at a camp ground, music festival, or even your own backyard.
The cone shape of the tent comes from the unique center pole designs. The shape provides extra space that rectangular tents can't, allows the rain and debris to slide right off, and has a reinforced water resistant peak ventilation system. The Bighorn XL works especially hard to keep you dry with its waterproofed windows, water resistant fabric, and polyethylene floor that prevents water ingress.
The tent sleeps up to 12 at a time and comes with a steel pole, carry bag, and stakes. Traditionally cone tent sleepers have lied down with their feet facing the center pole, like the spokes of a wheel.
The door zips shut and has a protective flap to protect from leakage. There are 4 PVC windows, multiple floor vents, and mesh roof panels and is fully ventilated so you won't get humid or sticky. There are 4 PVC windows, multiple floor vents, and mesh roof panels and is fully ventilated so you won't get humid or sticky. The beige and black colors are attractive and blend in with their surroundings, making it easy to enjoy the outdoors without sticking out.
The Cone Tent is made of 1000mm polyester, which provides the best combination of weight, carry size, cost, and protection from the elements. The polyethylene floor is waterproof, and more durable than other tent materials. When properly set up, it can withstand winds of up to 35 mph and will provide a dry environment for almost any rain storm.
Tahoe Gear’s goal is to create quality outdoor goods that exceed your expectations at an unrivaled value. When the time comes for your next adventure, Tahoe Gear is there to help you make the most of it and escape the indoors.
Take the Tahoe Gear Bighorn XL Cone Tent with you on your next adventure.
- Provides the perfect combination of weight, carry size, and protection from the elements
- Includes convenient carry bag, steel pole, and stakes
- 4 PVC windows, multiple floor vents, and mesh roof panels for ventilation
- Cone shape allows rain and debris to slide right off
- Weatherproofed windows and water resistant fabric
- Waterproof, durable floor
- Can handle just about any rain storm
- Can handle winds up to 35 mph
- Materials: 1000mm polyester, polyethylene floor
- Unique center pole design
- Note: Tahoe Gear tents are made with a high quality fabric for water resistance. Overall water resistance capability will vary by wind, setup, and more extreme weather circumstances. Please ensure the rain fly is applied in inclement weather to decrease chances of moisture inside your tent.
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of windows: 4
- Sleeping capacity: 12 person
- Closure type: Zipper
- What's included: tent, steel pole, carry bag, and stakes
- Color: Beige, orange, and green
- Total dimensions (L x W): 18 x 18 foot
- Tent height: 9.75 foot
- Tent weight: 27 pounds
Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty