Keeping a benchtop sander in the shop ready to go is a game-changer for woodworking, and keeping it supplied with fresh sandpaper will ensure your larger wood pieces always have the smooth surfaces and edges you're after. Sandpaper wears out, as anyone who's ever had a belt sander belt tear in the middle of a job knows. Luckily, this Jet Ready-to-Wrap 220-Grit 22-Inch Wide 22-44 Bench Top Sander Sandpaper is there for you.
This aluminum oxide sandpaper is 80-grit and works great in power sanders. It does a good job of removing the material or taking off rough bumps and edges before switching to finer sandpaper for finishing. Use this paper on paint, wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass, drywall or more to get the job done right. This particular pack comes with a single roll of 6 wraps worth of sandpaper. It's compatible with JET 22-44 benchtop sanders.
- 80-grit sandpaper fits your JET 22-44 benchtop sanders
- Comes with 3 wraps worth of sandpaper in a single roll
- These 220-grit aluminum oxide strips are perfect for heavy-duty, all-purpose sanding, and have an open coat for non-loading properties
- Use on paint, wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass, drywall or more
- Comes with 2 backup rolls
- Ready-to-Wrap is easy to install and remove
- Resin bonded for maximum grain retention
- Product/item type: Sand paper
- Grit: 220-grit
- Material: Aluminum oxide
- Color: Brown
- Width: 22 inches