The Oasis Garden Hose Tap is the perfect product to help you extend your hose to hard-to-reach areas.
It's designed to sit out away from the home and provide easy access to otherwise obscured and hard to reach spigots on the side of the house. With the Oasis, you simply attach one end of a regular garden hose to the hose assembly at the base and the other end to your house spigot. Turn the house spigot on and the Oasis is ready to provide full pressure water wherever it's located.
This setup is great when bushes, trees, air conditioning units or other landscaping makes reaching your tap a pain. Attach an extra long hose to the Oasis and it can be placed at remote locations around the yard where far away gardens or plants can be watered. The attached hose can even be buried below the frost line, keeping the line free from freezing and bursting in cold weather. The entire unit stands at 36 inches tall, making it very easy to reach and use, unlike low-to-the-ground house spigots.
Keep your yard organized with the Good Ideas OGHT-SAN Oasis Garden Hose Tap.
- Place a spigot anywhere in your yard with this garden hose tap
- Simply connect to the house with a garden hose for easy access to pressurized water
- All-weather water stanchion molded from BPA-free polyethylene which is impervious to weather and heavy impacts
- Entire unit stands at 36 inches tall, making it very easy to reach
- Brass spigot and hose assembly included
- Extend the reach of current hoses or provide access in difficult-to-reach hose locations
- Prevent trampled flowers by keeping the hose on outside of flower beds
- Attached hose can even be buried below the frost line, keeping the line free from freezing and bursting in cold weather
- 4 impact stakes are included and help anchor the tap deep into the soil
- Flared base keeps the entire unit stable, especially when covered with layers of top soil or mulch
- Color: Sandstone
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5 x 18.5 x 36.5 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty