Click here to enter now.
- 1. 12/2/2010: Winner Paul B. from Easton, PA (Results by Random.org)
- 2. 12/21/2010: Winner Toosh K. from Delran, NJ (Results by Random.org)
- 3. 1/6/2010: Winner Jerad H from Whitehall, IL (Results by Random.org)
- 4. 1/25/2010: Winner Darlene C. from Las Vegas, NV (Results by Random.org)
Daily Steal iPad Sweepstakes – Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Promotion Period: The Daily Steal iPad Sweepstakes (”Promotion”) begins at 7:00 A.M. CDT on November 10, 2010 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CDT on January 16, 2011 (”Promotion Period”).
2. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.vminnovations.com/MailingLists and sign up for the Daily Steal Alerts ("List"), and then verify your email address with the follow-up email. Limit one entery per person. Entrant will recieve up to one (1) email per day and may unsubscribe at any time. Entrant must be an active subscriber of the List when the drawing is held in order to qualify.
3. Random Drawing: Four (4) prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawing will be held on or about a bi-weekly basis by VMInnovations.com (“Sponsor”) throughtou the Promotion Period, whose decisions will be final on all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Notification of Winners: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and will be required to reply with a valid physical mailing address, within 7 days of notification, to receive their prize. Noncompliance within this time period or return of prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate winner selection. By accepting the prize, winner consents to the use of his or her name, photo, and likeness for purposes of advertising, publicity and promotion, without additional compensation or permission, unless prohibited by law.
5. Prizes (4) and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Winners will receive one (1) iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi (ARV $499.00). No substitutions allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.
6. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees and their immediate family members of Sponsor, their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible. By entering the Promotion, participants are bound by and agree to these official rules and the decisions of the judges. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
7. General Rules: Online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website, violates the Official Rules or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsors and their affiliates are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion if it becomes technically corrupted, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
8. Winners’ List: For a list of winners, visit www.vminnovations.com/content/DailyStealiPad.html between November 10, 2010 and February 1, 2011.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is VMInnovations.com, 1421 Kingbird Road, Lincoln, NE 68521