Sign In | Account | Order Status | Need Help? Give us a call at (866) 639-9320
Pin It

Kicker VS12L7-2 12-Inch Subwoofer with Box and Hifonics Amplifier

PACKAGE29 Kicker VS12L7-2 12-Inch Subwoofer with Box and Hifonics Amplifier
Your Price
$434.95
Retail Price $1,009.90. You save $574.95!  
Shipping
Free Standard ShippingSee details
Availability
This item is currently Discontinued
SKU
PACKAGE29
Condition
New

Customer Ratings

 
5 Stars. 1 review. Write your own review.

DescriptionFeatures

  • BRAND NEW KICKER Subwoofer with KICKER Sub Box + Hifonics Amplifier Car Package
  • Package Includes:
  • 1) Hifonics BXi1210D Amplifier
  • 1) KICKER Subwoofer with Enclosure
  • Subwoofer + Enclosure:
  • BRAND NEW 12" KICKER Subwoofer + Kicker Sub Box
  • 1500 Watt Total Power Handling
  • RMS Power: 750 Watts Total
  • Subwoofer Part Number: S12L72
  • Dual 2 ohm voice coils
  • 88.8 Db sensitivity
  • 20 - 100hz frequency response
  • 6.75" mounting depth
  • Mounting cutout 11"
  • Reinforced rubber surround
  • Improved heavy duty stamped basket
  • Contains added internal bracing to withstand enormous movement
  • L7 performance in a factory designed enclosure
  • Large diameter, high flow ports with custom flange and terminal cup
  • Carbon fiber look vinyl face with embroidered KICKER logo
  • Heavy duty gray carpet
  • Dimensions: 14-11/16"TD x 18"BD x 18-3/4"W x 16"H
  • 2 Year VMInnovation Warranty
  • Amplifier:
  • BRAND NEW HIFONICS BXi1210D BRUTUS 1200 WATT RMS Car Amplifier
  • Type: Mono Block
  • 1-Ohm Power Rating 1x1200
  • 2-Ohm Power Rating 1x900
  • 4-Ohm Power Rating 1x450
  • Turn-On Delay/ Mute
  • Frequency Response @-3dB: 20-250Hz
  • Damping Factor: >250
  • Signal To Noise Ratio: > 95 dB
  • THD + Noise: < 0.1%
  • Variable Input Level Control (RCA/Unbalanced): 0.2V - 9V
  • Variable Input Level Control (Mini DIN Balanced): 0.4V - 18V
  • Input Impedance: 47k Ohm
  • Input Impedance: 20k Ohm
  • Power and Specific Diagnostics LEDs
  • Protection DC, Short Circuit, Overload
  • Power Supply - All MOSFET: Full PWM
  • Power Output Circuit Type: Ultra-Fi MOSFET
  • Variable Phase Shift
  • Phase Change in Degrees: 0-+180
  • Variable Low-Pass 24 dB Octave: 35Hz - 250Hz
  • Variable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 35Hz
  • Bass EQ: 0-+18 dB
  • Balanced Inputs
  • RCA Inputs
  • RCA Line Outputs
  • Remote Bass Module Included
  • Gold Plated Power Terminal Blocks: 4 GA
  • Dimensions : 11.42" x 9.45" x 2.52"
  • 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
  • 1) Hifonics BXi1210D Amplifier
  • 1) KICKER Subwoofer with Enclosure
  • Model: PACKAGE29
 

Customer Reviews

Average User Rating

 5
 
1 Review.
 
0 Reviews.
 
0 Reviews.
 
0 Reviews.
 
0 Reviews.

excellent combo!

 
Written by alex on Sep 23, 2010

This is a great combo at a great price. Please realize that because this woofer is prewired at 2ohms, the amp will only put out 900w RMS. This is good for two reasons: 1) The woofer (according to the manual) handles up to 750w RMS. Realistically 900w RMS is likely closer to the maximum load. 2) Running the amplifier at a 2ohm load (rather than the lowest-possible 1ohm) the THD (or Total Harmonic Distortion) will be lower. This means that the output from the amp will be cleaner and less distorted.

The woofer box itself is very sturdy and well-built. It has a SINGLE 2ohm terminal, for easy wiring installation. The box comes with mounting brackets and screws to brace the box to the surface it will be sitting on (e.g. the floor of your trunk). The box also features a flared port, which really does cut down on wind-noise.

The sub will slam hard and will not disappoint. If you are disappointed with the performance of either the sub or the amp there is a 99% chance you installed it wrong. The other 1% chance is that it arrived broken.

Would I recommed this to a friend or family member? Yes
Pros
  • Sturdy
  • Quality Construction
Ideal For
  • Men
  • Travel
  • Everyday
1 person found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Thanks!
 

Don't miss another deal! Sign up for our email list:
Popular Searches
Security Verified SealCertified by Trust Guard
Privacy Verified SealBusiness Verified Seal
Nextag Seller
BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site - VMInnovations Reviews at Bizrate
© Copyright 2014 VMInnovations, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Your Customer Reference Number is HAFF6