Intex Transom Mount Trolling Motor
Take your boating experience to the next level with the Intex Transom Trolling Motor. The 12 volt motor features five forward speeds, three reverse speeds and a battery meter to avoid any surprises. The quiet operation of the Intex Transom Trolling Motor is great for fishing and won't disturb the serenity of a peaceful lake!
Please Note: This offering is for Intex Transom Trolling Motor only. Mounting Kit & Battery are sold separately.
Intex Transom Mount Trolling Motor:
- There will be no part of the lake out of your reach!
- Ideal for a wide variety of boats including these Intex inflatable boats:
- Challenger 3
- Seahawk 2, 3 and 4
- Excursion 3, 4 and 5
- Seahawk II
- Built in battery meter indicates power remaining in the battery and helps avoid any unpleasant surprises
- The tilt/extender tiller can be extended up to 6' and tilted up or down into eight different positions
- Eight speed operation is easy to control and allows you to find the right speed
- Five forward speeds
- Three reverse speeds
- Control panel on housing indicates battery meter, dry operation, overload indication and features Weed Escape control button
- Weed Escape technology frees the motor from underwater plant life by rapidly switching propeller between forward and reverse speeds
- Auto Power Modulation lengthens battery life
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- Easy to attach with Intex Motor Mount kit (Not Included)
- Battery not included
- Recommended battery: Deep cycle marine 12 volt battery with a minimum of 115 ampere hours rating
- Motor Specifications:
- 12V DC
- 480 Watts
- 40 lbs Thrust
- Shaft length: 39"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Model Number: 68631E
- Warranty: Two year Intex warranty covering factory defects